Please review the job requirements carefully before applying for this position.
Candidates without the minimum qualifications and experiences will not be considered.
This job description is intended to provide an outline of essential duties of this position. It is not intended to cover all aspects of the position. Duties may vary under the direction of the reporting supervisor and are subject to change at any time with or without prior notice at the discretion of the CRVA.
Reports To: Assistant Concessions Manager
FLSA: Non-Exempt - Hourly
Work Schedule: Schedule is based on work requirements. Employee must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, holidays, and weekends.
To provide Charlotte Convention Center guests with a quality experience. Maintain compliance with applicable federal and state regulations regarding safety, health, and the sale of food and beverages.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide quality customer service.
• Articulate event and other information to our clients and customers.
• Prepare and serve adequate amounts of food as directed.
• Establishes and maintains cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
• Maintain cooperative working relationship with all Convention Center departments
• Meets workplace sanitation and safety guidelines at all times.
• Maintain professional attire, image and demeanor at all times.
• Comply with all CRVA and Convention Center policies and procedures.
• Perform other duties as requested.
• Must be able to work flexible hours to include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The education/experience, language skills, mathematical skills, reasoning ability and physical demands required for this position are representative. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• High School Graduate or equivalent.
• 2 years experience in a customer service environment.
• Ability to operate kitchen equipment.
• Excellent communication skills. Ability to communicate information effectively to managers, customers and the general public.
• Strong Organizational skills
• Problem solving skills.
• Knowledge of warehouse techniques.
• Ability to operate POS systems.
Deadline to apply: Open until filled
To apply for the position, please complete an application or send your resume (Include Hourly Pay Requirements)to:
Renee B. Colson, PHR
Charlotte Regional Visitors Authority (CRVA)
501 South College Street
Charlotte, NC 28202
NO PHONE CALLS